Coded Titanium & Aluminium Welding
To compliment our in-house CNC Tube Bending facility, we have the capability to produce coded TIG welds in Titanium, Aluminium and Stainless Steel.
Tungsten Inert Gas Welding
TIG welding is an arc welding process that uses a non-consumable tungsten electrode to produce the weld. The benefits of the method include:
- Production of high-quality and low-distortion welds
- Ability to weld almost all metals and exotic metal alloys in use today
- Gives precise control of welding heat, therefore, delivering better quality of weld
Manufacture and Jig Design
We have the design capability and supply chain to produce weld jigs in short lead times, to ensure weld quality and accuracy.
- Fully Enclosed Welding Cell
- Consistent ISO 5817 Level B attainability
- TWI Membership
- Independent Inspection NDT Service
- Metallic & Composite Jig Designs